Sunday, May 01, 2005

Turd In A Punchbowl [deleted]

So it seems I have been tagged in this vile turd poetry [deleted] thing that is going through the blogosphere like a nasty case of the crud. The worst part of this is, I was tagged by my new online radio partner, John from Wuzzadem, whom you would think I could trust since I am allowing him to ride my coattails to the pinnacle of streaming audio success.

Anyway, let's get this over shall we.


Turd in a punchbowl
from my pocket on the sly
turd in a punchbowl
I'll litigate these bastards dry

*****************************

Turd in a punchbowl
oh thirst I risk derision
turd in a punchbowl
Later to blame poor vision



There you have it.

My victims are.....

KJ @ the Cheese

Dan @ Riehl World View

Hector @ Hector Vex Infotainment

For the rules go here and blame him for this [deleted].