Friday, February 11, 2005

Friday Vespers At The Institute



Welcome to Friday vespers, please have a beer on the Institute.

Here is something we can drink to. Lawyer Lynne Stewart is going to jail.

Asshat lawyers are worried this may have a chilling effect on attorneys that not only want to represent terrorists but also assist them. Our only concern is that it may have a chilling effect on KJ and his research on women in prison. She is one cold breeze.

New aerosol spray can increase female sex drive. Life is full of trade offs though, if you over use it you may find yourself shaving every morning.

A big thank you to all that helped me with my computer dilemma. On Wednesday evening I placed and order with Dell. On Thursday it shipped and UPS tracking has it out for delivery as I write.

It has an Intel Pentium 4 processor.
512MB Dual Channel DDR SDRAM at 400MHz
80GB Ultra ATA/100 7200RPM Hard Drive
16X CD/DVD burner (DVD+RW/+R) w/double layer write.

And it was only $50 more than Masked Menace's estimate on building my own, and has a faster processor.

I am pleased, and here is a great idea to pay for it.

Let the bidding begin!!