Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Ward Churchill Meets ACLU Legal Observers

Ward: To my people there are no borders. The white man invents borders to keep people in their place.

Legal Observer 1: Man, what is in this shit, man?

Legal Observer 2: Mostly Maui Waui man, but it's got some Labrador in it.


Legal Observer 1: What's Labrador?

Legal Observer 2: It's dog shit man, my dog ate my stash.

Ward: As a young brave, when there was no meat, we ate fowl......

Legal Observer 2: I had it on the table and the little [deleted] ate it, man. Then I had to follow him around with a little baggie for three days, man, before I got it back. Really blew the dog's mind, ya know?

Ward: .....and when there was no fowl we ate crawdad......

Legal Observer 1: You mean we're smokin' dog shit, man?

Ward: .......and when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand.

Legal Observer 2: You ate what?

Ward: We ate sand.

Legal Observer 2: That's fu**ed up man.

Ward: At least we didn't smoke dog shit.

Legal Observer 1: I wonder what Great Dane tastes like?