Thursday, June 09, 2005

Blog Challenge Ubiquitousness

I was hoping BlogBot® would have posted something else by now, but it appears there are still a few bugs that need to be worked out of the software.


I have a challenge for you the readers of EFI. I have been looking for a picture from Team America where this character goes undercover as a terrorist. I want to do a side by side comparison of the puppetized character with the terrorist in the previous post by BlogBot®. I think the resemblance is uncanny. Makes you wonder what Parker and Stone knew, and just when they knewed it.

************************************************************************************

Speaking of other resemblanceses that are lacking in cann, check this out. Merri has quite an eye. No?

************************************************************************************

There is another internet challenge going on over at Pile On in Aught Ocho. I am a little torn in whether to bring this up, I don't want to give them too much encouragement, but they mean well, so I don't want to crush their little spirits either. So go on over and see if you can't help them out. Who knows, you might just win.