Friday, October 28, 2005

Friday Vespers--Ask Chairman On Day

Hello and Welcome Institute Patrons to another exciting episode of Friday Vespers here at the all new this old The Ebb & Flow Institute.

Here is what's up. When I don't have time to write there is always something I want to write about. This afternoon I finally have a little time and I am completely uninspired. So if there is something you want me to write about, please let me know.

Inspire me, be my muse.

If you have a question, Lord knows I can answer it. If you need advice, lean on me brother/sister.

Just ask Chairman On. I am here for you.











In the mean time, I give you.... woman with beer.










Disclaimer- Pile will make every effort to respond to every comment and act upon every suggestion, but he reserves the right to ingore any and all of them as well.