Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Please Touch Base And Synergize A New Paradigm

As many of you know, self-improvement is something of a hobby of mine. To this end, I have decided to improve my writing skills in the next year. Like many a fine writer before me, I want to grab the bull by the horns, regroup, circle the wagons, get under the hood and add tons of fresh phrases to my prose. It is my humble opinion that, when all is said and done, at the end of the day, the bottom line is, where the rubber meets the road so to speak, this will make my blog much more user friendly.

When the blogging gets tough, the tough ask their readers to help them out, give me your two cents worth, let it all hang out and tell me how it is, think outside the box, it's all good. You know what I am saying?. Even if you are a long time reader first time commenter, your input is important to me , just run it up the flag pole and see if Pile salutes, then hang up and listen.

It is not that we have a problem in Houston, we are having a phenomenal first season blogging, but there is most definitely still a large hill to climb. I am just asking for your help to empower me to take it to the next level, to be on the cutting edge of blogginess. It isn't like this is rocket science or anything, we don't need to reinvent the wheel, but it would not behoove me to rest on my laurels, now more than ever I must remain vigilant, if you will.

I vow, with God as my witness to take your advice, suck it up, and give this blog everything I have got, even up to 110%.

Are we all on the same page here? If you think about it the return on investment will be exponential. It is a win-win situation.

Thank you for your support.

Post linked at OTB Beltway Traffic Jam