Wednesday, March 30, 2005

EFI News In Brief With Your Host Pile On®

No I don't want you to spank me, it's good for me.

I have an idea for those of you with an entrepreneurial spirit but have never found the right business to go into. Russian researchers have determined that spanking can be more effective than exercise in battling ailments ranging from depression to alcoholism. Think of all those people that don't have someone to spank them properly. You know where I am going, now get out there and seek your fortune.

I had wanted to post a picture to go with this story, but durnitall, I could not find a single S&M picture anywhere on the net.

**************************************************************************************

Doctors deny Pope happy goodstuff

The Vatican medical staff is denying Pope John Paul II what is natural and painless. A nice long deep sleep full of happy dreams. After all he has done for humanity, why would they deny him this euphoria?


**************************************************************************************

Something has come to my attention.

It has come to my attention that many of my readers are pachydermophiles. I appreciate all of my readers, the weird ones perhaps the most. I give you this, to do with as you will.


**************************************************************************************

Bad Daddy

It occurred to me that the Onlette™ might be asking me to regurgitate food into her mouth to help her meet her nourishment requirements.

Does that make me a bad daddy?



**************************************************************************************