Friday, March 11, 2005

Friday Vespers At The Institute

Hello and welcome. It is once again Friday and time to enjoy a cold beer and put the worries of the week behind you.

I had hoped to introduce a new Institute employee to everyone by now, but she is late to report for duty.
It is hard to find good help these days. Rest assured when she does decide to grace us with her presence you all will be like the 13th or 14th to know.

Now that I have DSL I am going to reintroduce the virtual bartender. I recommend you order a beer and a pillow fight.


Don't forget to brush. And floss, one must always floss.

The first round of the Battle Of The Beers is now complete. Here at the Institute we are pulling for Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale and Arrogant Bastard Ale.

As many of you know I am a big picture guy, a man of vision if you will. Well, once again I have seen the future. When we are all old bloggers this is what it will be like. All I really want to know is if I need to take a sweater......I hate sweaters.........what time is it?...............huh?......speak the hell up........damn kids these days......