Sunday, March 06, 2005

The Future Of Beer, Medicine And Gas Grills

My recent battle with the pestilence got me thinking that there must be a better way to deal with illness than medical science currently offers. Then it hit me, Echinacea Ale.

The immune system building power of echinacea combined with the natural goodness of a craft ale. It is well known that a person needs to increase their fluid intake if they are getting ill so this is the perfect delivery system for the echinacea. Plus a fairly high alcohol content would minimize cold and flu symptoms while helping you get a good nights sleep.


Pile On® original oil on canvas, 16" x 20" entitled, "Men of vision sometimes
gaze into the distance and see the future of beer"

I also have a great idea to improve the future of gas grills. If anybody knows a good patent lawyer/marketing firm that would like to make a handsome profit while I get filthy stinking rich, please let me know.