Saturday, July 02, 2005

Mad Dog Vinnie's Undisclosed Vacation Location

I don't know for sure where Vinnie took his family on vacation this year. He may have taken my advice and visited this little natural area next to Buffalo Bayou in Harris County Texas. I like to take my family here, pitch a tent and spend a few days relaxing in the peace and quiet, enjoying the fresh air and natural beauty of the area. Yeah, it is roughing it, but if you get thirsty, it really isn't that long of a hike to a little country convenience store where you can pick up a refreshing malt liquor 40.









Knowing Vinnie though, he probably did what he always does, took the family back to his time share on Lake McConaughy.








And Vinnie, I don't care that you can "hardly smell the petroleum at all anymore", I am not buying into your timeshare. Thanks for asking.

This post is cross-posted at Mad Dog's site.