Friday, June 24, 2005

An Invitation to Cross-Post

Eric at Vince Aut Morire is going on vacation for a week and has invited me (among others) to cross-post at his site while he is away.

Admittedly, at first I didn't know what to say. When I was growing up back in Nebraska, cross-posting was unheard of. No one even talked about cross-posting, and it never occurred to me that one day I might be invited to cross-post. I am not saying that there weren't people around who lusted in their hearts to cross-post, but it certainly wasn't discussed in polite company.

Then, not to long ago I saw my good friend and internet radio partner, John, cross-posting at a site run by a guy named Ace. Yes, I was shocked at first, but I was also proud of John for courageously taking this public risk. You know what? No one seems to think any less of John for having done so.

So I am going to help Eric out and flagrantly self-promote my site by trying out this cross-posting thing. Be patient with me, I have never done this before. Well not in public anyway. I may have cross-posted in the privacy of my own home when my wife was away, but no one saw me except for my dogs. And dogs don't seem to care about cross-posting.


So here I sit at my computer wearing nothing but my best black leather crotchless chaps and high heels, trying to think of something to write.






Dog, not caring about cross-posting.

This post is cross-posted at Vince Aut Morire.