Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I Don't Feel Like Posting

And you can't make me. So I'm not going to.


UPDATE:

I know what you are thinking. Pile doesn't have anything to write about. His creativity is spent. Spent. Like a fast spender person who spends all the money he or she gets his or her hands on spends his or her last bit of legal tender. Or coins. They are legal tender too. It just doesn't say it on the coins. Probably a space issue. On the coins that is. Not a lot of room to print things on coins. There are no watermarks on coins either. They just don't have that technology. Yet.

Anyway, you are wrong, I have lots of good ideas. Lots of them. I just don't feel like sharing today.

UPDATED UPDATE:

Yesterdays post on Wild Jihadis is still there. You could read that again.

It is right there. ↓ See it? ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓Thank you.