Thursday, February 02, 2006

Here Is To You Reader Peoples

Thanks to everyone who has stopped by The Ebb & Flow Institute, I hope that our work here has brought you some sort of twisted joy, and of course enlightened you on the pressing issues of our day.

After months of infrequent posting and dwindling traffic, I have come to the conclusion that I do not have the time to run an Institute and a blog site. Because of the importance of the work we do here, the Institute must come first, and without it there is no blog anyway.

If, in the future I can find the time to do this right, I may revive the site. I am not suffering burn out, I have several posts rattling around in my head right now. But when I have the creativity necessary to write, I don't have the time, and when I have the time my eyes glaze over and I sit at the computer rocking forward and back like some sort of crazy assed Braves pitching coach.

Thanks again for reading, and thanks to all who have linked the site, it has not meant the whole world to me, no.....certainly not the whole world, that is a lot. Perhaps it has meant New Mexico to me. And maybe parts of Utah and Idaho.

Cheers.