Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Monster Burger--Make Mine A Juicy Double


Hardees Monster Burger


This is causing hypertension among the usual crowd of nosy do-gooders. Frankly we are glad to see a company going against the grain and not buckling to pressure from people that aren't their customers anyway.

I think they have it all wrong anyway. Think of it like the python that swallowed the pig. He won't have to eat again for weeks. Think of how much this could improve worker productivity. I know I could get a lot more done if I didn't have to stop several times a day and prepare food or sit in a drive through, not to mention all the down time as I shove the food in my pie hole.

Now if I could just figure out how to do all the days breathing in a few short minutes I could really get some work done.