Wednesday, March 30, 2005

spd rdr comes (almost) clean

My last "Interview Game" question posed by Cassandra has caused me such pause that it could go on forever if'n I just don't pull the damned trigger.

1. Has a book or movie ever changed the way you looked at the world? What was it, and why?
The Candidates are(in no particular order):

Moby Dick - Herman Melville
Atlas Shrugged - Ayn Rand
A Clockwork Orange - Anthony Burgess
The Prince - Machiavelli
Lord of the Flies - William Golding
Catch-22 - Joseph Heller
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn - Mark Twain
Five Chinese Brothers - Claire Huchet Bishop
Laws Harsh as Tigers - Lucy E. Sayler
The Art of War - Sun-tzu
The Forgotten Soldier -Guy Sajer
Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee


I can't choose.
I don't know why.
I just know that I can't choose.
You choose. Pick the one I should defend.
I'll come clean.
Promise.