Sunday, April 03, 2005

Daylight Savings


Great, I just lost an hour and frankly I don't have any to spare. I lose them all the time without any help from the government.

Can someone explain to me why we need to save daylight in the summer when the days are longer? Or is this why the days are longer? Is the government taxing me an hour somehow slowing the rotation of the earth during the summer months? Thereby causing a savings of daylight?

Stupid. Don't mess with the rotation of the earth, nothing good ever came from that. When are people going to rise up and break these shackles that steal their hours and say, NO!!! No Mr, Government time meddler person, I don't think you will be taxing me an hour today. Now, make yourself useful and go launch some cruise missiles at some Islamonutter or something.