Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Kerry Was Going To Win--Before He Didn't

Election reflection from Brit Hume's The Grapevine at Fox News.com.

The pollster John Zogby said the election was swinging to Kerry in the final days, but it swung the other way. Now he's got a new poll that suggests people really don't like Republicans after all.

It shows that more Americans think Santa Claus is a Democrat than a member of any other party. But his poll, does suggests that people think there are a couple of Republican Christmas characters: Ebenezer Scrooge
and The Grinch Who Stole Christmas.

Well, my interest was piqued, I am sure there was no questionable wording in that polling. But I am afraid I won't be able to learn more. I went to the Zogby site and was unable to access the polling data without paying for a subscription.

I guess I will just continue to wallow in ignorance.