Monday, February 14, 2005

End Of The Trail Part IV

The continuing adventures of Ward Churchill and Sithole the trans-gendered track star from Zimbabwe.





Sithole: Ward, I don't know what to do, I was on top of the world, my dream of one day going to the Olympics was within my grasp. There isn't a woman in Africa that can run or throw the javelin like I can.

Churchill: Runs With A Penis, there are people in this world, white people, who will try to keep you in your place. They will say to you, NO, you can't do this cuz you have made up degrees, or NO, you can't run against women because you have a penis, or HEY you can't keep that job because you lied about your background. All I can say to you is, you are, whatever you say you are. No man can tell you, you are not a woman, no matter how many penises the medicine man makes grow on you.

Sithole: You are so strong in the face of adversity Ward, is there anything that can get to you?

Churchill: Litter, Runs With A Penis, the white mans litter never fails to bring a tear to my eye.