Friday, March 04, 2005

Official Notice-Change Of Address

Before I get to the news of the day, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your overwhelming expression of concern where my health is concerned. The battle still rages, but I think we have turned the corner and good is now getting the better of evil. I can't help but think this is due in part to the thoughts and prayers of you all.

For those of you that like to e-mail me with your hot leads, advice solicitations, heaps of praise and or hate mail, you are going to have to use a new e-mail address.......

hustedtx_ at_ sbcglobal.net (you can figure it out)

I have now officially become the last person to dispatch with dial up. I thought about broadband but the only place you can get that is from the cable company, and I hate the cable company, hate their guts and livers. If you have cable tv the price isn't too bad, if you don't they have a chorizo ready for your Adam Clymer. It will be a cold day in Houston before I switch from the dish to cable, so I went with DSL. It is so much faster than what I had that it will keep me plenty happy.