Friday, March 04, 2005

Friday Vespers At The Institute

Hello and welcome to Friday vespers here at the Institute. It is time to let the worries of the week slip away and have a beer. As you know I have been under close medical supervision for the last couple of days, but I think I can talk my nurse into letting my have a beer or three.





Looks good doesn't it? Nice foamy head, excellent clarity and a beautiful bronze color.

No no, over here on the left.






I am going to let others do the work for me today, a man has to know his limitations.

Ward Churchill does not speak for all Indians, some actually love their country and will fight for it. Links and commentary at American Dinosaur .

*************************************************************************************

Dan @ Riehl World View is all fired up. I don't know who pulled his string, but the gentleman can rant when he has a mind to.

*************************************************************************************

John from WuzzaDem is having a conversation with the MSN search engine. Yes, not only does it sound strange, it is strange. But it goes nicely with a beer and a shot of Nyquil. Enjoy.

*************************************************************************************


UPDATE:

Pooke left this link in the comments a couple thread down, and it is just too good to not bring it to everybody's attention. Here is a teaser.....

Potted Meat Food Product

There aren't too many products that feel the need to reassure you that they are, in fact, "food." Already not a good sign.

The list of ingredients is long and horrifying, coming right out of the gate with "MECHANICALLY SEPARATED CHICKEN." Oddly enough, I'm about to be separated from my lunch, and I haven't even opened the can yet.

It just gets better, go check it out here.