Thursday, July 14, 2005

End of the Trail Part V

The continuing adventures of Ward Churchill and Sithole the trans-gendered track star from Zimbabwe.

Part I, II, III, IV




Sithole:

Tomorrow Ward, I go to prison, because I have been unable to get rid of the penis that the traditional healer caused to spontaneously grow on me.

Ward:

When I was a young brave my dear Runs With A Penis, my people were in the thousands. You could stand in one spot and watch a herd of buffalo go by all day. A squaw could run with a penis and there were no bluecoats to put her in jail for running with a penis. It was a good life my friend.



Sithole:

I don't know what to do Ward, I am scared of going to prison.

Ward:

Do as my people do and mock your enemy. If they say you have a penis, you say, yes I do, and my graduate student assistants have penises too. Even though you don't have any graduate student assistants. My people are a humorous people Runs With A Penis.

Sithole:

When they come for me, should I fight Ward? Make a stand?

Ward:

A warrior who dies fighting at night will walk the earth in darkness for eternity Runs With A Penis. No, let us choose a different path.

Sithole:

I am afraid Ward. What will happen to me in prison?

Ward:

It is a cold night Runs With A Penis. Come, warm my blanket.