Monday, May 09, 2005

The Laffer Curve--Not About the Funny

More evidence that supply-siders are correct. I know you are busy, let me summarize.

Taxes.....lowered.

Revenue .....up.

Deficit......Last week, the U.S. Treasury reported a surge in revenues before the April 15 tax deadline that resulted in a $54 billion gain that has pushed this fiscal year's April-June third quarter into surplus territory.


Will Krugman notice? Not likely, he is busy comparing people who want private accounts as a part of Social Security to car salesmen that roll back odometers.






What is this you ask?

It is three Moroccan Christian rock fans thrashin' at a recent three day festival. Of course.








An acknowledgment not coupled with anything resembling a disclaimer and we are certainly not going to stoop to summarizing any pleas.


It seems I have been receiving countless cards and letters from peoples telling me how much they enjoyed the internet streaming audio shows I did with John from Wuzzadem. Countless peoples seem to be clamoring to know when the show will be on again.

I don't know. I just don't know. I would like to do the show weekly (whenever I feel like it), but it may have to be a solo show. John and I are having what you might call creative differences.