Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Best Post of 2005 Contest

Best-posts-medium-animated
Mister Snitch is hosting a contest for the best post of 2005, read all about it here.

I am going to make a couple of nomination (other peoples posts, not my own). This got me thinking about my own posts and which would have the best chance of not coming in last in the humor category.

The Ebb & Flow Institute 2005 Year in Review.

1. The End of the Trail Series.

The adventures of Ward Churchill and Sithole the trans-gendered track star from Zimbabwe. Part I, II, III, IV, V.

2. Excerpts From The Rice Confirmation Hearings.

One of my personal favorites.


3. The Good The Bad & Pile

This was probably my most linked post that didn't involve female teachers having sex with their students.

4. An Inquiry Into The Nature And Mental Wealth Of Bloggers.

Part I and II. These are the posts that started the pudding blogging phenomenon.

5. Royal Mascot Shocker

A few moments with Camilla and the Wichita State University mascot.

6. The Wild Jihadi Series

Part I--Introduced Species in Iraq

Part II--Wild Jihadis in London Infiltrated

7. The On Liberty Curve

This was not a humor post, but one that I consider to be good, and it represents the kind of work that we here at the Institute pride ourselves on.

8. Where All The Flowers Go

This post has not yet stood the test of time, but a few freepers seem to like it, and a few don't realize it is satire, which for me is one of the great joys of writing satire.








Which Institute post do you think would be most likely to not come in last in a Best Post of 2005 contest?
The End of the Trail Series.
Excerpts From The Rice Confirmation Hearings.
The Good The Bad & Pile.
An Inquiry Into The Nature And Mental Wealth Of Bloggers.
Royal Mascot Shocker.
The Wild Jihadi Series.
The On Liberty Curve.
Where All The Flowers Go.
Other.
None of the above (or any other for that matter).




Free polls from Pollhost.com